Welcome to Bryan, TX, located in the well-known Brazos Valley.
This newly constructed KOA campground is 100 miles from Houston and Austin and 175 miles from Dallas. We are a perfect year-round destination if you're looking for a relaxing vacation with ample opportunities for excitement, whether visiting us for a couple of days in the summer or staying with us for a month in the winter.
Are you a Texas A&M Aggies football fan? We are only 25 minutes from Texas A&M University, making Bryan / North College Station KOA Holiday an excellent place to camp while attending an Aggies football game.
Things to Do While Staying at Bryan / North College Station KOA Holiday
• Murals in Historic Downtown Bryan – enjoy the 31st Street Murals on the north side of the building on West 31st Street. They showcase a variety of artistic styles painted by various local artists.
• Lake Bryan – take advantage of more than 20 miles of hiking, biking, and running trails; anglers can enjoy fishing access for largemouth bass, crappie, catfish, and redfish.
• Aggieland Safari – have fun visiting this exciting drive-thru safari and walkthrough zoo. Then participate in outdoor wildlife-based activities and events.
• Lake Walk – experience a comfortably upscale, reflective, and spirited collection of regional dining, hospitality, retail, and wellness offerings.
• Dog-Friendly Places – bring your furry friends along for fun! Bryan, TX, offers places to eat, drink, and shop that is pet friendly.
Enjoy the Best Campground in the Market!
• RV Sites: Long pull-thru or back-in sites offering concrete site pads and picnic areas.
• Accommodation: No RV? No problem. Our deluxe cabins offer full kitchens, queen beds, sleeper sofas, a fire pit, a propane BBQ, and high-end outdoor furniture.
• Tent sites: Large tent pads and water/electricity are available.
• Wi-Fi: If you want to post pictures on social media or have the kids watch their favorite show, Wi-Fi facilities are available at the campground.
• Fishing Pond: available to anglers and non-anglers alike.
• Pool: What is a holiday without some pool time? The perfect place for swimming or enjoying a good book poolside.
• Playground: The playground is one of the best spots for junior campers! Your kids can play for hours with big slides and fun and great climbing opportunities.
• Propane: Forgot your propane or need to top off your tank? No, problem! Propane is available to buy on-site.
• Firewood: No need to bring along wood — firewood is available for sale on-site.
• KampK9®: If your friendly canines need to stretch their legs, KampK9 is the place to be. In this park, dogs can run free.
• Community Fire pit: share campfire stories with your neighbors around the fire.
Reserve Your Bryan / North College Station KOA Camping Getaway Today
Our campground has everything you need to make memories. Check our availability and reserve your site today!
We currently offer the following activities:
Starts: 02/23/2024 - Ends: 02/23/2024
Starts: 03/01/2024 - Ends: 03/01/2024
RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Please notify the KOA you have your reservation with by 4 p.m., two days before your scheduled arrival.
Deluxe Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify the KOA you have your reservation with by 4 p.m., seven days prior to your scheduled arrival.
Check In time is 3PM and Check out time is 11AM. If you need early check in or late check out let front desk know in advance.
$10/HR for early check in and late checkouts-All Seasons
After 3PM, a full day charge will be automatically ran on your card on file and will still be asked to checkout