Welcome to Richfield, Utah — also known as trail country! Whether you are an adventurer or a lounger, Richfield KOA has it all. This location is quiet and secluded, allowing you to engage in the activity you love most — relaxing in nature. If a change of scenery is in order, take a walk through the surrounding parks, including Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Capital Reef, Zion and Arches National Parks.
If you prefer an adventure, this location in Sevier County is home to the Paiute ATV trail, spanning over 2,800 miles, connecting three mountain ranges and various towns. While staying at Richfield KOA, you can bring your motor vehicle of choice — ATVs, UTVs, Jeeps or motorcycles — and be on the trail within minutes. You can still participate in the fun even if you don't own any of these bikes or vehicles. Ride Elevated offers UTV rentals online.
Also, check out the new Pahvant mountain bike trail for more thrill-seeking fun.
Enjoy Your Stay at Richfield KOA Holiday
From camping in a tent to glamping in a cabin, choose any of our available lodging options at Richfield KOA Holiday. No matter your style, we've got you covered:
- Tent Sites: Our traditional Tent Sites are available with the option of water and electricity. Each Tent Site can host up to six people at once, with a large grassy area for tent cushioning. These sites are close to the restrooms, pool and store for your convenience.
- RV Sites: We have Pull-Thru and Back-In RV Sites. Each plot is complete with full hookups and some with cable and Wi-Fi. Your whole party can enjoy our new sites with deluxe patios, fire pits and patio furniture.
- Cabins: Tents and RVs don't have to be your preferences to enjoy a camping trip. Take it one step above with our patio Camping Cabins or relax on a glamping trip in one of our Deluxe Cabins! Deluxe Cabins can fit four to six people and include beds, partial kitchens, bathrooms, showers and more.
Want to stay longer than a weekend? Richfield KOA Holiday offers extended stays
so you can become part of the inviting community of Richfield, UT.
Richfield KOA Holiday is equipped with the following amenities:
- 50 max amp for hookups
- Cable TV access
- Pavilions to rent for a day
- A pool, open from 5/28-9/5
- Bike rentals
- Firewood for purchase
- KampK9® dog park
On top of these conveniences, we also provide unique amenities
at our Richfield KOA Holiday location:
Book Your Stay Today!
- Adults can swim each night around dusk for kid-free pool time.
- E-bike rentals are available for hourly or daily rates at our offices.
- A shaded playground area is accessible for kids and adults young at heart.
- Community campfires are scheduled occasionally, coming complete with s'mores.
- Enjoy outdoor projection movie nights for the whole family.
Richfield KOA Holiday is a perfect time away. Go online
or call 888-562-4703 to reserve your site today. We can't wait to see you at our beautiful campground in Richfield, UT!